NSI Upstream in short: upstream reservoir, petroleum, and production engineers with unmatched production well management tools
NSI provides upstream reservoir, petroleum, and production engineers with unmatched production well management tools that help them reduce the cost of producing a barrel of oil equivalent (BOE). Our customers also report that our software helps them add millions of dollars to their bottom lines. NSI do that by: Bringing together geographically distributed facility, production, reservoir, and management personnel by providing a common, easy-to-use virtual forum to collaborate and work together. Delivering real-time information and the tools that accelerate quick interactions between these separate disciplines. They can all quickly see the results of their and each others’ actions. It promotes learning, inserts rational processes in production decision making and reduces guesswork. Providing the missing connectivity between real time control systems, data historians, and production accounting systems so that personnel have timely information at their fingertips. Our customers include two super majors and several of North America’s largest independent oil companies who are using our software to manage their biggest and most valuable wells. All of our products and services are designed to work with existing DCS / SCADA / HMI / Data Historian platforms. Our development and project delivery staff and alliance partners are experienced with most major instrumentation and control systems vendors’ products.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and NSI Upstream careers!
We are located in Broussard, USA, America(North)
NSI Upstream Products
NSI Upstream Vacancies
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Controls Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKSubstantial experience in leading integrated cost/planning operations, performance management and control
- Project Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaChevron Australia is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join the CO2 Injection Team within the Gorgon Project.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Broussard
- Supervisor – Materials Inventory Control Jobs in Broussard, USAAccountable for planning, organizing, and coordination of inventory and capital spares procedures, records, and storage.
Top NSI Upstream Job Positions