Moss Maritime a.s in short: leading marine technology, expertise and experience within the fields of special purpose vessels, platforms and other floaters for the offshore industry
Moss Maritime the oceans have been a major factor in the evolution of mankind. Moss Maritime depend increasingly on the oceans for transport, fisheries, and exploration of subsea natural resources, as our continental resources dwindle, and our land-based transportation routes are getting congested. Today’s maritime structures and vessels are strong, well designed and technically advanced, but the challenges and demands for their use have increased significantly in complexity. Therefore, the need for leading expertise in the maritime industry is as strong as ever. Moss Maritime, a company in the ENI-Saipem Group, encompasses leading marine technology, expertise and experience within the fields of special purpose vessels, platforms and other floaters for the offshore industry. Moss Maritime uses its expertise and resources to identify opportunities and to develop projects with and for its clients. Its people have, over the last 30 years, designed and constructed some of the largest and most advanced semi-submersibles ever built, as well as drill ships, shuttle tankers, jack-up platforms, early production facilities and other support vessels for oil and gas production offshore. Moss Maritime have also been a pioneer in the development of gas carriers for LNG, LPG and ethylene. Moss Maritime’s engineers have designed and built more than 100 gas carriers, ranging from 2,000 to 135,000 m3. The Moss® spherical containment system has been the leading seaborne LNG transportation system since its inception in 1971. The patented design has been licensed to shipyards all over the world. Moss Maritime’s services cover all aspects of gas carrier design, ranging from general ship design to cargo handling system design including installation and commissioning assistance. Moss Maritime expertise and experience is heavily drawn upon by governments and companies around the world under consultancy and support agreements. Moss Maritime is in the unique position of being able to apply its resources and experience to create the next generation of maritime products and to achieve significant leaps in technological development. A remarkable track record makes Moss Maritime the natural choice for any new construction, conversion or refurbishment-project of offshore platforms and vessels.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Moss Maritime a.s careers!
We are located in Lysaker, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Moss Maritime a.s Products
Moss Maritime a.s Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Lysaker
- Development Engineer – Marine Technology Jobs in Oslo, Norway The Mechanical Engineering Department of PGS at Lysaker has a vacancy for a Development Engineer.
- Workshop Foreman Jobs in Ågotnes, Norway We have an open position as a: Workshop Foreman
Top Moss Maritime a.s Job Positions