Miros AS in short: metocean systems and remote sensors for directional wave and surface current monitoring, as well as air gap and water level measurements
Miros primary business focus is on the delivery of sensors and systems within the fields of Meteorology and Oceanography. Since its formation in 1984, the company has developed advanced sensor systems, with associated management systems, in close cooperation with their clients, in particular within the offshore industry In the fields of Meteorology and Oceanography, Miros has developed sensor systems for wave monitoring that are currently leading the market. Miros has substantial experience in system integration. Our Met-Ocean systems, Miris Personnel Monitoring Systems and Intelligent Key Cabinets are typical parent stations for multiple, and independent, sub-sensors and systems. Miros systems are operational in the majority of Norwegian installations, and in numerous foreign offshore production fields on both fixed and floating platforms.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Miros AS careers!
We are located in Asker, Norway, Europe(North)
Miros AS Products
Miros AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Asker
- Senior/Specialist Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayThis job requires experience with separation technologies in the oil and gas industries
- Manager Project Engineering Jobs in Asker, NorwayManage technical personnel within the project engineering group. Actively contribute to an effective project execution. Upon request, support task force programs.
- Subsea Control Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayDevelopment and implementation of systems and algorithms for CPM (Condition and Performance Monitoring)
Top Miros AS Job Positions