Mentor Subsea Technology Services in short: developing new, innovative concepts for production and subsea systems
Marginal offshore oil and gas fields require the development of new technology to transform them into economically attractive prospects. Mentor Subsea Technology Services’ engineers are continuously developing new, innovative concepts for production and subsea systems to meet this challenge and take the offshore industry into the new millennium. Since many of the subsea technical issues are insufficiently understood, particularly when coupled with the complexities of multi-phase fluid mechanics, Research & Development is an integral part of our business. Driving down cost for subsea development requires the application of new technology and ideas. Mentor is investing, and will continue to invest, in new products and software, which will reduce costs and enhance our capabilities.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Mentor Subsea Technology Services careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Mentor Subsea Technology Services Products
Mentor Subsea Technology Services Vacancies
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeProvide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization
- Lead Engineer – Offshore Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeProvide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization
- Lead Engineer – Subsea Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeMonitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Mentor Subsea Technology Services Job Positions