Bureau Veritas is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor, specialising in the Crane and Lifting equipment discipline. The role is home based and covers the area of Central Scotland. The Inspection Division ensures site equipment is safe by delivering a highly professional and independent inspection solution. Mechanical Engineer Surveyors specialising in the Crane discipline undertake thorough examination, or inspection, of various types of lifts, lifting machinery, cranes and materials handling equipment to ensure that they comply with current Regulatory and Statutory requirements.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Engineer Surveyor in Various, Scotland, Europe vacant at Bureau Veritas Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Inspection department at Bureau Veritas Europe where you will be an important team member. Bureau Veritas is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor, specialising in the Crane and Lifting equipment discipline.
Find other Mechanical Engineer Surveyor Jobs
Find other Bureau Veritas Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Various, Scotland
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Bureau Veritas, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor Jobs
- Engineer Surveyor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBureau Veritas are looking for an Engineer Surveyor to provide onshore examination activities on Mobile Equipment to Oil and Gas / Industry clients The main duties will be:- o Provide engineering and verification expertise within the specific discipline ensuring that the BV technical philosophy and strategies are followed. o Provide services to clients in the designated fields of expertise, ...
- Mechanical Engineer Surveyor Jobs in Various, ScotlandBureau Veritas is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor, specialising in the Crane and Lifting equipment discipline. The role is home based and covers the area of Central Scotland. The Inspection Division ensures site equipment is safe by delivering a highly professional and independent inspection solution. Mechanical Engineer Surveyors specialising in the Crane discipline undertake thorough ...
Bureau Veritas Jobs
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Resource Manager Jobs in Manchester, UKThe main duties are:- o Identify the requirements for inspection personnel and manage the system to ensure that a list of competent personnel is available to the business. o Manage the supervision activities that ensure that Inspectors maintain their competence, by establishing a programme for monitoring and witnessed inspections and ensuring compliance with plan. o Manage a programme ...
- Quality Faculty Manager Jobs in Johannesburg, South AfricaMajor Responsibilities - Be responsible for the financial management & reporting of the contract, through the implementation and follow- up of ordering, invoicing & reporting system. - Ensure the delivery of training by trainers or tools in time and quality, according to the terms of the contract. - Organise the co-operation and interaction with Country, Business Unit & Business Line ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs