An Engineer within the Services Engineering team must be able to interpret a customer’s specification/requirements to produce a practical and cost effective design/solution to meet the design or maintenance requirements. They should ensure that the design is correctly transformed into engineering drawings, Bills of Materials, test procedures and ensure manufacturability of design. - Interpret customer specifications and identify equipment required to satisfy specifications. - Ensure that equipment is designed in accordance with current HSE legislation. - Identify shortcomings in, or lack of, existing products and produce cost effective design solutions to satisfy specifications. - Prepare factory acceptance test procedures, Operational & Maintenance procedures and inspection/ test reports. - Review/disposition survey reports. - Establish repair practices and engineering repair workscopes. - Adhere to and meet Engineering work schedules. - Check and approve layout and detail drawings. - Liaise with Sales and Manufacturing departments and provide technical support as required. - Provide field support as required. - Provide engineering support for the service of installed equipment and provide options for customers on refurbishment/ repair of products. - Ensure all work is conducted in a compliant and ethical manner manner.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Engineer in Montrose, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. interpret a customer’s specification/requirements to produce a practical and cost effective design/solution to meet the design or maintenance requirements.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Riser & Flowline Systems Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAThe Riser and Flowline Systems Engineer will be responsible to provide engineering support for the long-term integrity management of risers and flowlines for deepwater floating production systems in the Gulf of Mexico. Primary focus areas are mechanical and structural integrity, corrosion and erosion, hazard evaluation, management of change, emergency response, system performance monitoring, maintaining regulatory ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Montrose
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Montrose, ScotlandAn Engineer within the Services Engineering team must be able to interpret a customer’s specification/requirements to produce a practical and cost effective design/solution to meet the design or maintenance requirements. They should ensure that the design is correctly transformed into engineering drawings, Bills of Materials, test procedures and ensure manufacturability of design. - Interpret customer specifications ...
- Internal Sales Coodinator Jobs in Montrose, ScotlandTo provide a proficient and effective co-ordination, administrative support to the Customer Account and execution team helping to ensure the customer requirements are met and exceeded. • Proficient contract administration assisting the Business Team to adhere to the contract. Manage communications, ensuring Team Leader / Management are aware of clarifications, qualifications or exceptions. • Proficient control of ...
- Maintenance Technician Jobs in Montrose, ScotlandThe primary responsibility of this post is to maintain and repair sophisticated Machine Tools. • Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures. • Maintenance and repair of tools and equipment in the Brent Avenue facility. • Ensure work area is clean and tidy. • Work in accordance with established quality systems, policies and procedures. • Perform any other ...
Mechanical Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs