Marintek in short: Delivers marine technology research and development services to the offshore and shipping industries
MARINTEK is a research company in the SINTEF Group, delivering marine technology research and development services. Our clients include leading national and international companies and authorities. MARINTEK operates a subsidiary in Houston, serving the oil and gas industry – MARINTEK (USA), Inc. MARINTEK, together with Department of Marine Technology at the Norwegian University of science and Technology (NTNU), constitutes the Marine Technology Centre in Trondheim. The collaboration between the University and MARINTEK largely enhances quality of commercial projects and teaching programs. MARINTEK’s business areas include shipping, shipbuilding, offshore marine industry, marine industry. Laboratory facilities; Ocean basin, Ship model tank, Cavitation tunnel, Machinery laboratory, Marine structures laboratory.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Marintek careers!
We are located in Trondheim, Norway, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayThe Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayWe seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top Marintek Job Positions