Minimum of 10 years piping engineering experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industry. An extensive current design experience is required in piping engineering, piping stress, pipe supports, topsides & onshore plant equipment layouts and detailed piping design, all gained with notable design contractors and/or oil/gas companies within the petrochemical industry particularly with respect to offshore oil and gas installations. Co-ordinates all Piping Engineering activities and ensures they are produced to the correct level of quality and in accordance with the project plans. Estimates project man-hour budgets, reviews budgets with project management and maintains schedule throughout the life cycle of the project. Undertakes all matters related to planning, progressing and reporting. Compiles / develops plans for the production and issuing of the piping deliverables. Supervises the creation of project piping material specifications, piping design standards, technical design instructions and discipline work practices / procedures. Ensures interaction with other disciplines for all interfaces. Effectively co-ordinates piping engineering activities with the project and client. Attends and contributes to design / construction reviews.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Piping Engineer in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at WorleyParsons Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at WorleyParsons Africa where you will be an important team member. Co-ordinates all the piping engineering, piping design and equipment layout functions to meet the objectives of the project.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact WorleyParsons, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Piping Engineer Jobs
- Lead Engineer/ Technologist Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThis role: • Has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals. • Will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. • Shall execute and facilitate the design and analysis for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, ...
- Lead Piping Engineer Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaMinimum of 10 years piping engineering experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industry. An extensive current design experience is required in piping engineering, piping stress, pipe supports, topsides & onshore plant equipment layouts and detailed piping design, all gained with notable design contractors and/or oil/gas companies within the petrochemical industry particularly with respect to offshore ...
- Lead Piping Engineer Jobs in Port Klang, MalaysiaPURPOSE: Management of Piping and Layout discipline and supervision to develop piping and equipment layouts, which satisfy all requirements of the Basis of Design and delivers technical documentation to allow Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and preparations for Operations activities to proceed according to the Project Schedule. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assist the Project Engineer in the planning and ...
- Lead Offshore Structural Engineer Jobs in Bangkok, ThailandPrepare detail designs in conjunction with engineers. • Liaison with other disciplines on technical issues. • Produce work packs & drawings. • Ensure that the level of design work is appropriate for the complexity of the construction tasks. • Evidence of interaction. • Knowledge and compliance with Worley drafting procedures and drawing systems and applications. • Conduct site investigations. • Approaches Supervisor ...
- Piping Design Engineer Jobs in Muscat, OmanProvide detailed engineering input during all design phases, including interpretation and challenge of standards. Actively communicate with other disciplines to optimise areas of interface, during the design development, review and check processes. Support design/drawing office personnel with specialist engineering input. Prepare requisitions and technical evaluation of bids for discipline material and equipment procurement. Ensure equipment vendors provide timely ...
- Senior Piping Engineer Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaExecute assigned work in accordance with the applicable Project Procedures and Standards. · Extensive experience and knowledge of ASME codes and ASTM specifications are essential. · Develop piping material specifications for all process and utility piping systems and conduct piping calculations such as Wall Thickness. · Create and maintain all data sheets for process and utility valves, such ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Lagos
- Lead Contract Performace Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility with the Project Manager for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan. • Facilitate the ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaEngineering design of Subsea Tree System component and assemblies. • Engineering design of mechanical load bearing subsea structures. • Engineering design of piping and hydraulic pressure containing systems. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at VetcoGray Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and ...
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThe Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract. * He/she will be responsible for the execution of the project in terms of main contractual obligations: timely delivery, quality, compliance with contract scope as well as expected profitability of the project itself. * The ...
Lead Piping Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs