International Subsea Inc. in short: rental equipment and installation assistance for well completions, workovers, subsea system installations and decommissioning.
Established in1998, International SubSea (ISS) combines extensive offshore experience with efficient project management and execution. Operating as we do in a competitive environment, ISS appreciates the paramount importance of reliability, safety and timely completion of all projects that we handle. Our hands-on attitude and responsive service means that skilled professionals are always present at the work site. Projects are completed on time and cost-effectively, minimizing unnecessary delays and ensuring customer satisfaction – every time. ISS offers a range of subsea services as well as rental equipment and installation assistance for well completions, workovers, subsea system installations and decommissioning. Our highly reliable and proven Workover Control Systems (IWOCS), available with an array of ancillary equipment, are available for mudline and horizontal tree completions and decommissioning. ISS also provides field service support, project management, a wide range of subsea installation reels, tensioners, and subsea net guards. Additionally specialty fabrication, testing and installation of Flow Line Jumpers and other subsea hardware. Since its conception, the company has worked with most of the major operators in the Gulf of Mexico. While the company has traditionally operated on the Gulf of Mexico shelf, ISS is currently extending it capabilities for greater water depths.ISS is the only rental/service company in the Americas with 9.2 meter 280te installation reels.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and International Subsea Inc. careers!
We are located in Cypress, USA, America(North)
International Subsea Inc. Products
- Remora ProductsRemora products from Oceanworks International Advanced Submarine Rescue VehiclesRemora The "REMORA" is the current state of the art in advanced submarine ...
International Subsea Inc. Vacancies
- Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAShell International Exploration and Production Inc. is currently seeking a Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer for their Houston, Texas location.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Cypress
Top International Subsea Inc. Job Positions