INTEC Engineering in short: provides engineering services to the Exploration and Production, Construction, and Transportation sectors of the energy industry worldwide.
INTEC Engineering, with operating offices in Houston, Kuala Lumpur, Delft, Perth, London and Rio de Janeiro, provides engineering services to the Exploration and Production, Construction, and Transportation sectors of the energy industry worldwide. Our areas of technical expertise include Marine Pipelines and Risers, Marine Terminals, Subsea Production, Floating Production, and Liquefied Natural Gas, which enable INTEC to play a key role in the development of offshore oil and gas reserves. INTEC has established an excellent reputation for specialized engineering services in the frontier and deepwater areas of the world. INTEC has designed pipelines and subsea production systems in water depths once thought impossible to reach, in locations as diverse as the Black Sea, the Arctic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, offshore West Africa, and the South China Sea. When the industry considered “deepwater” to be 600 ft (180 m), we were developing technologies for 3,000 ft (900 m). Today 7,000 ft (2,100 m) depth developments are not uncommon for INTEC, and 10,000 ft (3,000 m) will be our next frontier. Since 1984, we’ve provided services from concept through commissioning to most every major oil and gas producer whether shallow or deepwater, our proven technology and experience is your formula for success.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and INTEC Engineering careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
INTEC Engineering Products
INTEC Engineering Vacancies
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers.
- Cost Estimator – Subsea Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThis is your opportunity to join one of Western Australia’s most premier LNG Projects and be part of a dynamic team of professionals.
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKperform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top INTEC Engineering Job Positions