Hydril Pressure Control in short: manufacturers of tubulars as casing, drill pipe and tubing
, a GE Oil & Gas business manufactures a wide variety of products for petroleum drilling and production. Products include premium tubular connections for casing and tubing, high torque tool joints, blowout preventers, diverters, pressure control systems, drill stem valves and actuators, subsea drilling systems, high performance chokes and oilfield and custom rubber products. Hydril’s wide range of advanced-design casing and tubing connections ensure the integrity of some of the world’s deepest wells and prevent potential economic and environmental disaster. These connections are specifically designed to safely contain very high pressure in the tubing and casing strings that conduct oil or gas to the surface from deep in the earth.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Hydril Pressure Control careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Hydril Pressure Control Products
Hydril Pressure Control Vacancies
- Region Sales Manager Europe Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDrive business growth through development and execution of regional commercial strategy.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Hydril Pressure Control Job Positions