Houston Distribution in short: swivel joints, pup joints, hose loops, check valves, pressure relief valves and high pressure fittings
Kemper Valve & Fittings IT department has done a great job in expanding and improving this site over the last 4 years. Kemper Valve & Fittings "what’s new" section is constantly being updated with new products and services, new personnel, upcoming trade shows Kemper Valve & Fittings will participate in and other new developments at Kemper Valve & Fittings. Kemper has been making pipe unions for 40 years and is best known for its line of oilfield hammer unions. However, in the past six years the company has developed some new product lines specifically for the well servicing segment of the oilfield. New products such as swivel joints, pup joints, hose loops, check valves, pressure relief valves and high pressure fittings are now being sold to the well servicing market. Our website is quite detailed on these new product lines. Kemper Valve & Fittings have added a lot of photos and graphic illustrations. Customers are able to print price lists and product brochures from our website. The Spanish Language version is now available for our central and south American customers. Kemper Valve & Fittings are going to continue to develop our website so customers and potential customers can interact with us and see the exciting changes that are happening at Kemper.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Houston Distribution careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Houston Distribution Products
Houston Distribution Vacancies
- Controls Subsea Distribution Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, conducts and directs the most complex Engineering projects. Leads the completion/resolution of a variety of technically difficult problems and/or projects.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAwe are seeking a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join our Houston, Texas
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Houston Distribution Job Positions