Indicate budget/revenue responsibility. Ensures that development costs, project costs and schedules are met. Explain the degree of supervision/guidance, procedures/ processes used, judgement, creativity, planning & resourcefulness needed to do the job. Receives direction from manager to set broad objectives, interpret policy issues, develop new concepts and resolve unusual problems. Uses independent judgement consistently and clearly demonstrates creativity and innovation in finding solutions and alternatives. Develops unique solutions for complex technical problems that may include the design of new systems, utilization of new technology, or the development of solutions having few or no precedents
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Controls Subsea Distribution Project Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at TechnipFMC USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at TechnipFMC America where you will be an important team member. Plans, conducts and directs the most complex Engineering projects. Leads the completion/resolution of a variety of technically difficult problems and/or projects.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Controls Subsea Distribution Project Engineer Jobs
- Controls Subsea Distribution Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAIndicate budget/revenue responsibility. Ensures that development costs, project costs and schedules are met. Explain the degree of supervision/guidance, procedures/ processes used, judgement, creativity, planning & resourcefulness needed to do the job. Receives direction from manager to set broad objectives, interpret policy issues, develop new concepts and resolve unusual problems. Uses independent judgement consistently and clearly demonstrates creativity and ...
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA# Prepares block, system and circuit diagrams for power distribution and controls as well as drives (VFD or SCR) for a variety of systems in a Drilling Rig. # Sizes and specifies electrical components such as motors, transformers, motor control centers and their breakers as well as PLC’s and communications components. Sizes and specifies power cables ...
- System Engineer – Production Control Systems Jobs in Oslo, NorwayOur electro-hydraulic production control systems mainly consist of a hydraulic distribution system, an electrical distribution system and a data communications system. Candidates with broad systems knowledge or a strong desire to learn about the complete subsea system are encouraged to apply. Main Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: • Pre contract award engineering duties including; issue ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- Senior Product Engineer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayMain tasks: * Responsible for SCM hydraulic products. * Specify functional-, test- and qualification requirements and participate in qualification of new products. * Define specifications for standard products and customer specific products. * Participate in tender work and provide product support to the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Controls Subsea Distribution Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs