Havtroll in short: provider of subsea consultants through Havtroll AS and EPC supplier of subsea/flowline equipment through Havtroll Teknikk AS
Havtroll AS was established in 1991 and has remained an independent consulting and engineering company. The fields of expertise are production and subsea technology with emphasis on flow assurance, production equipment, control systems, flowline and umbilical systems, intervention and tooling as well as templates and manifolds, and subsea processing. Our personnel have assisted most of the subsea field developments on the Norwegian continental shelf. The personnel profile is typically focused on senior personnel who have held senior positions in field development projects. Havtroll as have been involved on both sides of major subsea contracts for many years and are well conversant with NF92. We have typically covered all phases of projects from early phase concept screening to installation and commissioning. As the company grows it is our objective to continue to deliver high quality consulting and engineering services with a focus on the subsea project market. We will also work with old and new clients to meet the demand for a fuller range of services.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Havtroll careers!
We are located in Oslo, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTo be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top Havtroll Job Positions