GBS BAS SUB includes more than 70 people covering disciplines from IT architecture, IT development, data management, geology & geophysics, drilling & well technology and GIS (geographic information system). The earth solutions (BAS SUB EA) department has the responsibility for acquisition, installation and support of software used within exploration and petroleum technology in StatoilHydro. The BAS SUB earth solutions department consist of personnel with G&G or IT background. Job description * Overall responsibility for use and promotion of subsurface applications * Main point of contact between the user organisations and the ICT units * Testing of new versions and approving distribution of the applications * Quality assurance of user training * Communication with vendors Qualifications * At least 4 – 5 years experience from relevant activities
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Geologist/ Geophysicist – software in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Equinor Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Software department at Equinor Europe where you will be an important team member. Overall responsibility for use and promotion of subsurface applications
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Equinor, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Geologist/ Geophysicist – software Jobs
- Geologist/ Geophysicist – software Jobs in Stavanger, Norway GBS BAS SUB includes more than 70 people covering disciplines from IT architecture, IT development, data management, geology & geophysics, drilling & well technology and GIS (geographic information system). The earth solutions (BAS SUB EA) department has the responsibility for acquisition, installation and support of software used within exploration and petroleum technology in StatoilHydro. The BAS ...
- Sr. Petrophysicist Jobs in Houston, USA Job description * The successful candidate will: * Provide comprehensive petrophysical support for the company’s unconventional gas business, particularly in the Marcellus shale gas play in the north-eastern United States * Perform comprehensive petrophysical studies to support and improve reservoir characterization and well performance, working closely ...
- Environment engineer Jobs in Hammerfest, Norway Work tasks for the enviroment engineer will include: * Giving advice in external enviroment issues * Following up and reporting discharges to air and water / licence conditions * Participating in control and surveillance programmes concerning air, sea and ground conditions * Participating ...
- Pipeline – /Subsea engineer Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Job description * Tasks and responsibilities include: * Participating as project engineer in all phases of project work in Norway and abroad within pipeline commissioning/decommissioning activities * Developing technical concepts and functional requirements * Establishing the contract base and tenders and participating as ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineering We have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway conducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway s a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Geologist/ Geophysicist – software Related Positions
- Exchange Server Jobs
- WAN Jobs
- Database Programming Jobs
- Information Security Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- Asp.net Jobs
- Database Jobs
- Software Support Jobs
- Network Administration Jobs
- Information Technology Security Jobs
- PMI Jobs
- Graphic Design Jobs
- IT SecurITy Jobs
- Business Application Jobs
- Exploration Software Jobs
- Wireless Jobs
- Visual Basic Jobs
- Scrum Jobs
- Network Support Engineer Jobs
- Vmware Jobs