•Supervision of the installation of Dril-Quip products on or offshore •Maintaining close liaison with the Company representative and presenting all the options available in order to allow the installation to be completed effectively •Providing an inventory of equipment and spare parts required to perform the tasks in hand and ensuring availability at the work site •Discussing procedures and suggested practices with the company representative based on knowledge and experience gained at different work sites •Presenting a professional image to the customers throughout the time spent at the work site •Continually updating oneself with the latest company developments and products •Providing a full account of own and the rigs activity during the time spent at the work site in the form of a written report •In the event of equipment problems occurring in the field, giving an account of the problem, solution and any recommendation to prevent such problems re-occurring •Be familiar with the company procedure/policy’s as they relate to field service in accordance with the quality manual •To attend for such training as may be required in Aberdeen, Houston or locations as determined by Field Service Manager •Assisting in the office or in the repair/test assembly area when required to do so
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Service Technician in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Dril-Quip Europe where you will be an important team member. The main purpose of this role is to supervise the installation of Dril-Quip products on or offshore in the most effective manner
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dril-Quip, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Service Technician Jobs
- Subsea Controls Service Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandSummary of Responsibilities and Duties: • Supervising and participating in the offshore installation/maintenance of DQ controls equipment. • Whilst on shore, supporting the workshop activity of the Aberdeen controls group, tasks will include maintaining, servicing, preparing and shipping controls equipment • Adhering to DQ policy and procedures, using DQ risk mitigation tools to ensure all tasks are carried ...
- Service Technician – Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaActing as the company representative, responsible for commissioning, running, maintaining and repair of Vetco Gray equipment. These are very demanding, hands on positions which require considerable technical ability coupled with the desire to succeed in extreme conditions. Comply with VG and customer policies, procedures relating to Health and Safety Successfully commissioning, running, maintaining and repairing VG equipment Ensuring ...
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USABaker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified ...
- Designer/ Senior Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandFurther Duties and responsibilities of the role include: •Specification of materials, weldments etc. •Provide back up for Engineers as part of in house Engineering/Design Department •Ensuring materials, drawings etc are made available per given schedule for manufacture of equipment •Providing proposal packages, procedures and Fabrication packages •Liaising with manufacturing/sales/service departments •Assisting with engineering problems encountered within these departments •Actively contribute to ...
- Engineer (Surface) Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Suface Engineer to join our Dyce based team. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all Engineering activities required for a particular product or project. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer (Surface) in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. ...
- Quality Control Leadhand Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsuring correct material is being utilised to produce relevant part • Ensuring all machine parts are final inspected for compliance with drawing detail/process routers • Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT Heat treatment operations(where applicable), and reports are duly checked • Ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details • Ensuring relevant factory acceptance/integration tests and flushing operations are ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Field Service Technician Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs