Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages of a career within the company, and builds the necessary knowledge, business and leadership skills to positions of increasing responsibility within the company in operational, engineering, or business support functions. We’ll provide you with all the training and resources you’ll need to meet the challenges ahead. Not to mention every opportunity to move onwards and upwards within any business area of the company – and the support network you need to do so. Ours is an empowering, collaborative environment, we take responsibility for our success and we share knowledge and ideas. So for every success you have, we want you to be able to say ‘I did it together…’ In addition to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Applied Science, you’ll need to be a proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as well as have the flexibility to relocate. So, if you’re fluent in English and relish the adventure and camaraderie our 24-hour, 365-day, outdoor work environment can offer, we’d like to hear from you. For this position, we are currently seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Republic of Angola.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Engineering Opportunities For Angolan Graduates in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Engineering Opportunities For Angolan Graduates Jobs
- Field Engineering Opportunities For Angolan Graduates Jobs in Luanda, AngolaField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival service We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Field Engineering Opportunities For Angolan Graduates Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs