BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (aerospace, ocean engineering, petroleum, etc.)? Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in the design, manufacture, or operational support of semi-submersible drilling rig systems and equipment.? Ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of well control systems, heave compensation and tensioning systems, hoisting and rotating systems, BOP and pipe handling systems. etc. Familiarity with relevant industry codes and standards is preferred. ASME Section VIII, ASME B31.3, API 6A / 7K / 8C / 16A / 16C / 16F, etc
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling System Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at DnVGL USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at DnVGL America where you will be an important team member. Design verification and technical assurance activities (FMECA, etc) of drilling equipment and systems.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact DnVGL, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling System Engineer Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalMake necessary repairs to electrical equipment aboard the rig. Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with operating procedures. Install new equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, safe practices, and regulatory requirements. Maintain the logs of all electrical repairs onboard the rig and keep Rig Engineer informed as to the status of the repairs ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Lead Completions Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKProvide completions, well testing, well servicing and well integrity expertise for BG Advance. Review well completions, testing and intervention planning in conjunction with asset teams as well as assist Assets to design completions, well tests and interventions in accordance with BG minimum standards and support Assets through the Value Assurance Framework (VAF) funnel by contributing to ...
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development and with high ambitions for growth in Europe and North America. Your main areas of responsibility would be: 1. Quality control of reservoir characterization activities 2. Validation and verification of geomodels and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCarbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is an important growth area for DNV. We want to take leadership in an innovative field, being part of the industry development within CCS, with the prospects of enabling a sustainable energy future. To reach our goals, we need to strengthen our team of experienced and highly qualified professionals. Major Duties As ...
- Sr. Eng Subsea Pipeline System Jobs in Houston, USAThe position includes a variety of tasks related to pipeline systems from the concept phase through the operation phase. Responsibilities include the following: Business Development Managing multidisciplinary projects Qualification of new technology Risk assessment and integrity management services Structural analysis and design advisory services Verification and certification services Requalification and lifetime assessment Participation in R&D projectsWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Drilling System Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs