The role will involve providing general assistance and support to Sales Engineers to enable them to efficiently manage their sales account activities, and being responsible for ensuring that customer orders are generated and handled in a timely and efficient manner, from placement through to invoice. This includes but is not limited to: - Acquiring and developing product, Company and industry knowledge by self-tuition, working with Sales Engineers and attending training courses identified. - Assisting Sales Engineers in exploiting and developing sales opportunities and maintaining a high Company profile. - Attending customer meetings with Sales Engineers or individually - Assisting with enquiry review, quote / bid preparation and contract review - Assisting with preparation of customer presentations - Entering and reviewing sales orders - Maintaining regular and frequent contact with customers as required by sales engineers - Promoting and providing continuous and effective after-sales support - Liaising with other departments with regard to pertinent to day to day operations and orders in hand. This will include progress reporting, monitoring of shipping/logistics, preparation and expediting of sales orders and shipping instructions. - Participating in the on-call response system - Attending Customer meetings if required - Generating request documentation for procedures and service manuals and liaising with service department (primarily Houston) and customers to ensure correct and timely availability of manuals/procedures. - Sourcing drawings, technical information and data.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Customer Support Coordinator in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Sales department at Dril-Quip Europe where you will be an important team member. providing general assistance and support to Sales Engineers to enable them to efficiently manage their sales account activities
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dril-Quip, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Customer Support Coordinator Jobs
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Service Delivery Coordinator Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe Service Delivery Coordinator – Middle East is responsible for the management of all in region operations, planning and coordinating new operations, interacting with Weatherford product lines, coordinating ongoing support with the Real Time Solutions Team, servicing customer needs, and regular reporting to the designated supervisor. IN Region travel will be required of the person ...
- Intergrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Offshore, IndonesiaAs the Integrated Services Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support on a daily basis across all stakeholders. Resposibilities: - Become the internal and external customers daily point of contact - Attend Client meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests and perform a lead role in Site Integration Testing execution. - Travel offshore or to location if required to support the ...
- Designer/ Senior Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandFurther Duties and responsibilities of the role include: •Specification of materials, weldments etc. •Provide back up for Engineers as part of in house Engineering/Design Department •Ensuring materials, drawings etc are made available per given schedule for manufacture of equipment •Providing proposal packages, procedures and Fabrication packages •Liaising with manufacturing/sales/service departments •Assisting with engineering problems encountered within these departments •Actively contribute to ...
- Engineer (Surface) Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Suface Engineer to join our Dyce based team. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all Engineering activities required for a particular product or project. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer (Surface) in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. ...
- Quality Control Leadhand Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsuring correct material is being utilised to produce relevant part • Ensuring all machine parts are final inspected for compliance with drawing detail/process routers • Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT Heat treatment operations(where applicable), and reports are duly checked • Ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details • Ensuring relevant factory acceptance/integration tests and flushing operations are ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Customer Support Coordinator Related Positions
- SAP Business Analyst Jobs
- Secretarial Jobs
- Completion Tools Sales Jobs
- Compliance Analyst Jobs
- Title Analyst Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs
- Excel Analyst Jobs
- Performance Analyst Jobs
- International Sales Jobs
- Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Office Support Jobs
- Marketing Communication Jobs
- Paralegal Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Regional Sales Jobs
- Legal Analyst Jobs
- Business Development Executive Jobs
- Counsel Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs