CAPSIS in short: corrosion engineering consultancy, testing and inspection
CAPCIS continues to expand its consulting and site services capability to meet its customers’ growing needs – including risk assessment, code of practice development, corrosion monitoring programme development, monitoring equipment (design, manufacture, installation and commissioning), custom training, software installation and project management.Corrosion monitoring is an integral part of corrosion management systems for all industries. At CAPCIS, we are continually developing our corrosion monitoring technologies to enable us to deliver corrosion as a process parameter to our clients so they can more effectively manage corrosion, optimise resources and prevent costly failures.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and CAPSIS careers!
We are located in Manchester, UK, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Manchester
- Resource Manager Jobs in Manchester, UKBureau Veritas are looking for a Resource Manager to provide the business with fully competent and qualified inspectors in appropriate locations.
- Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Manchester, UKA vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join an established inspection technical team. The purpose of the role will be to execute inspections ...
Top CAPSIS Job Positions