field is located in blocks 3/18c, 3/19a, 3/19b, 3/20a, 3124a, 3/24c and 3125a in the UK sector of the northern North Sea, south of Dunbar, where the water depth is 120m.
NUGGETS, North Sea, Total, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Dunbar Phase II by Total Oil Marine In late 1999, a Poseidon multiphase pump was installed on the Dunbar field, as the final part of Dunbar Phase 2. This will increase recoverability and extend field life.
- Sales Manager - Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands To develop, maintain and expand the sales opportunities and profile of Dril-Quip in Northern Europe, and to promote and enhance continuing after sales support.
- Northern Petroleum Plc an oil and gas exploration, development and production company
- Northern Technologies Intl. developing, marketing and selling proprietary environmentally responsible materials science based products and technical services
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Globe Engineering South Africa PTY LTD expertise in the fields of marine repair and conversion has separate facilities for plate and boiler work, heavy machining, electrical rewinding, pipe work, joinery and shipwright work.
- Total Safety U.S., Inc. safety needs of the oil and gas industry, worldwide.
- Total major integrated oil and gas exploration corporation
- Depth Imaging Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA PGS Data Processing is seeking geophysicists to be Supervisors within the PGS depth imaging team in Houston. The position will report to the Depth Imaging Manager.
- Lewis Brake Blocks Products Lewis Brake Blocks products from Lewis Manufacturing Company Brake Blocks Are Formed To The Precise Arc Of The Flanges Lewis Brake Blocks BRAKE BLOCKS are formed to the precise arc of the flanges, are easy…
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.