Canyon Offshore in short: underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
Established in 1996, Canyon Offshore is one of the most innovative and reliable specialty marine contractors in the world. Focusing on providing leading edge underwater, unmanned services in extreme environments, Canyon strives to deliver the highest value to its customers. In 2002, Canyon Offshore became a member of the Cal Dive group of Companies, which greatly expanded Canyon’s ability to further develop global markets. It also provided access to a large fleet of dynamically positioned vessels and considerable project management resources and capabilities.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Canyon Offshore careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, UK, Europe(North)
Canyon Offshore Products
Canyon Offshore Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Canyon Offshore Job Positions