Baker Hughes Inc in short: consultancy and engineering in oilfield drilling services
Baker Hughes inc, a leader in oilfield services, creates value for oil and gas producers by providing practical technology to find, develop, produce and manage petroleum reservoirs. Baker Hughes inc are engaged primarily in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes inc supply wellbore related products, technology services and systems, Baker Hughes inc provide products and services for drilling, formation, evaluation, completion and production of oil and gas wells. Baker hughes Inteq and Rig Count.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Baker Hughes Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Baker Hughes Inc Products
Baker Hughes Inc Vacancies
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Sales Manager Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaThe Account Manager will drive the growth of the GE Oil & Gas business in the area by promoting sales of the entire product product ...
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilEntry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – Brazil
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Baker Hughes Inc Job Positions