TGS-NOPEC Geophysical in short: consultancy geophysical seismic data and associated products
TGS-NOPEC is a leading global provider of non-exclusive seismic data and associated products to the oil and gas industry. TGS-NOPEC specializes in the planning, acquisition, processing, interpretation, and marketing of non-exclusive surveys worldwide. TGS-NOPEC also offers proprietary seismic acquisition and processing services, as well as gravity and aeromagnetic surveys
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and TGS-NOPEC Geophysical careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Products
TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Job Positions