Ariboil Company Limited in short: ancillary equipment required to handle Drilling Mud Solids Control Services
Ariboil provides Decanter Centrifuges, Tornado Dryers, Linear Motion Shakers, Auger Conveyors and all other ancillary equipment required to handle Drilling Mud Solids Control Services Ariboil provides experienced Mud Engineers that can work on well locations and base offices, overseeing the drilling mud and workover fluids programs. Substantial fluid cost savings have resulted from the use of Consultant Mud Engineers.In 1988 Ariboil came into Nigeria ’s Petroleum Industry providing eight Alfa-Laval High-speed Centrifuges on Shell, Nigeria’s four Work-over rigs. The centrifuges were involved in Work-over Brines filtration.By 1991 we had become the single largest provider of centrifuges to Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry with 19 (Nineteen) Alfa-Laval Decanter and High speed Centrifuges on twelve land, swamp and offshore rigs for Shell and Chevron. The applications were for Work-over Brines filtration and Drilling Mud Solids Control/Barite recovery. Ariboil was involved in the “debugging” of Alfa-Laval brine filtration centrifuges, which were first used in Nigeria before their worldwide oilfield usage.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Ariboil Company Limited careers!
We are located in Port Harcourt, NIGERIA, Africa
Ariboil Company Limited Products
Ariboil Company Limited Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NIGERIA
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, Nigeriayou will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, Nigeriaresponsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt
- Investigative Case Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaWe’re currently looking to recruit an Investigative Case Manager to join us in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Head Drilling Completion and Workover Engineering Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaTo co-ordinate preparation of drilling, completion and workover engineering programmes based on modern and effective techniques and with emphasis on efficient cost estimates
- Field Engineer Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaPerform logging / mechanical services, following company policy and customer requirements. - Coordinate job procedures with customer representative. - Coordinate equipment assembly and rig up.
Top Ariboil Company Limited Job Positions