Andrews Survey in short: a leading provider of survey and positioning services to the international offshore industry
Andrews Survey has been a leading provider of survey and positioning services to the international offshore industry for over 27 years and during this time has progressively increased its capabilities and expertise. The Company is predominantly active in Construction Support, Trenching Support, ROV Pipeline Inspection Support, Renewable Energy/Wind-Farm Installation Support & Rig Positioning.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Andrews Survey careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Andrews Survey Products
Andrews Survey Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Andrews Survey Job Positions