AJT Engineering in short: extensive conventional and CNC machining capability, welding, including specialised automated cladding, fabrication, mechanical fitting
With 5 workshop bays totalling 45,000 square feet, and served by 8 overhead cranes with a maximum lift of 40 tonnes, AJT Engineering’s Aberdeen facility is one of the North East of Scotland’s premier engineering locations. The overriding business philosophy is to offer a complete engineering capability package through the provision of all aspects of component or equipment repair, refurbishment or manufacture. Services include an extensive conventional and CNC machining capability, welding, including specialised automated cladding, fabrication, mechanical fitting (incorporating high pressure testing), heat treatment and most recently, a cold extruding capability. The Company functions as an Authorised Repair Facility for, or retains Approved Vendor status from, the predominant "Original Equipment Manufacturers" involved in the North Sea Oil and Gas Industry. AJT Engineering retain a speciality in drilling equipment repair and recertification, the manufacture of capital components and the cold extruding of miscellaneous outlets in fired heater headers, production manifolds and heat exchanger tube plates for the international market. AJT Engineering’s Aberdeen facility is accredited by BSI Management Systems to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and to BS EN ISO 14001:2004, for the respective Quality and Environmental Management Systems operated by the company.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and AJT Engineering careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
AJT Engineering Products
AJT Engineering Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top AJT Engineering Job Positions