Advanced Valve Technology in short: is the world leader in applying reinforced composite technologies to ball valves, butterfly valves, check valves and other related products
Advanced Valve Technologies is the world leader in applying reinforced composite technologies to ball valves, butterfly valves, check valves and other related products. Advanced Valve Technologies range of fully rated products offer outstanding corrosion resistance and a compelling cost of ownership in the Chemical, Offshore & Marine markets.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Advanced Valve Technology careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Advanced Valve Technology Products
Advanced Valve Technology Vacancies
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe position holds responsibility for Subsea Systems Engineering in support of New Technology and New Product Introductions (NTI & NPI), specifically connectors, valves, & actuators
- Product Manager – Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Product Manger Subsea Valve Technology is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Advanced Valve Technology Job Positions