Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities in short: provides valuable reservoir information, allowing customers to optimize production while minimizing the chance of reservoir damage
Wood Group Production Testing Establishes Operations in El Campo, Texas Wood Group Production Testing has established district operations, sales and service capabilities in El Campo, Texas. Production testing provides valuable reservoir information, allowing customers to optimize production while minimizing the chance of reservoir damage. The office can be contacted at 979 543 3515 and more information is available at www.wgls1.com. Wood Group Turbine Control Services signs $1.1m contract in Mexico Wood Group Turbine Control Services, Inc. (TCS) has signed a contract worth $1.1 million in Mexico with Luz y Fuerza del Centro (LFC), one of the country’s state electricity companies based in Mexico City, for the retrofit of control systems on two Pratt and Whitney FT-4 Twin Pac turbo-generators and two excitation control systems for LFC’s Lecheria and Valle de Mexico stations. For more information contact email@example.com
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities Products
Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities Job Positions