Wilkens Weather Technologies, L.P in short: specialize in offshore and marine forecasting for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries
Wilkens Weather, we specialize in offshore and marine forecasting for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries but also provide services in support of such valued activities involving film, commodities, agriculture and legal support. Wilkens Weather Technologies goal at Wilkens Weather Technologies is to advise you of the elements – whether it is a tropical storm, an approaching hurricane, freezing temperatures or turbulent winds. Wilkens Weather meteorologists keep a vigilant watch on the weather around the clock. From a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico to a cyclone in India, we can lead you through it, around it, and away from it when it’s most temperamental. And, we’re always available for immediate, accurate, easy to understand briefings.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wilkens Weather Technologies, L.P careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Wilkens Weather Technologies, L.P Products
Wilkens Weather Technologies, L.P Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Wilkens Weather Technologies, L.P Job Positions