Well Flow International LLC in short: research to meet the challenging technical problems that arise in oil production
Well-Flow LLC has been committed to continuous research to meet the challenging technical problems that arise in oil productionWell-Flow LLC .have developed a working partnership with many of our users, listening to their problems and striving to find the right solution. Well-Flow LLC full service laboratory in Houston, Texas develops new products and provides quality control on production items. To maximize our product development and quality effectiveness, we work with oil companies where trial procedures for our products have been established and tests carried out.Well-Flow LLC commission independent laboratories to evaluate the performance of Well-Flow LLC’s multiphase displacement procedure and products. Well-Flow LLC goal is to continually develop more effective and nvironmentally friendly products. Well-Flow LLC are committed to finding innovative solutions for improved production.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Well Flow International LLC careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Well Flow International LLC Products
Well Flow International LLC Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Well Flow International LLC Job Positions