Reporting to the QC Supervisor, the main duties will include:- • Direction of all NDT and Welding Inspection activities both on and off site. • Ensure that all NDT and Welding Inspection in process / finished components are in accordance with instructions included on process routers and operations procedures. • Processing all NDT Reports, maintain NDT Log and issue report to QC inspectors detailing NDT findings where applicable. • Carry out radiographic activities in full compliance with applicable UK regulations and Dril-Quip work practices. • Ensuring local/site rules for radiography are compiled and approved by RPA and HSE. • Ensure all NDT equipment is maintained and suitably calibrated. • Ensure that NDT Technicians health and dosemetry records are maintained and film badges are adequately maintained through the Dosemetry service. • Ensure all mandatory records are adequately maintained and are retrievable for compliance with UK regulatory requirements • Liaise with Radiographic Protection Adviser and HSE, including informing relevant parties of radiographic activities and assisting during site visits/audits • Ensuring the administration and control of radiographic isotopes meets UK regulatory requirements. • Ensuring all duties defined under UK regulations for the RPS are adopted and an RPS is on site whenever radiography is being undertaken. • Maintain a “hands-on” approach to all the above activities. A proven ability to establish and maintain work projects in a timely manner and excellent organisation skills are also a prerequisite.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Welding Inspection/ NDT in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Inspection department at Dril-Quip Europe where you will be an important team member. A vacancy has arisen within the Quality Control Department for a Welding Inspection/NDT Lead Hand.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dril-Quip, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Welding Inspection/ NDT Jobs
- Welding Inspection/ NDT Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandReporting to the QC Supervisor, the main duties will include:- • Direction of all NDT and Welding Inspection activities both on and off site. • Ensure that all NDT and Welding Inspection in process / finished components are in accordance with instructions included on process routers and operations procedures. • Processing all NDT Reports, maintain NDT Log and ...
- Designer/ Senior Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandFurther Duties and responsibilities of the role include: •Specification of materials, weldments etc. •Provide back up for Engineers as part of in house Engineering/Design Department •Ensuring materials, drawings etc are made available per given schedule for manufacture of equipment •Providing proposal packages, procedures and Fabrication packages •Liaising with manufacturing/sales/service departments •Assisting with engineering problems encountered within these departments •Actively contribute to ...
- Engineer (Surface) Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Suface Engineer to join our Dyce based team. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all Engineering activities required for a particular product or project. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer (Surface) in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. ...
- Quality Control Leadhand Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsuring correct material is being utilised to produce relevant part • Ensuring all machine parts are final inspected for compliance with drawing detail/process routers • Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT Heat treatment operations(where applicable), and reports are duly checked • Ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details • Ensuring relevant factory acceptance/integration tests and flushing operations are ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Welding Inspection/ NDT Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs