United States Steel Corporation in short: offers customers a comprehensive portfolio of tubular products and services
United States Steel Corporation offers customers a comprehensive portfolio of tubular products and services to meet their needs through our U. S. Steel Tubular Products wholly owned subsidiary. Energy industry customers utilize our casing, tubing, line pipe and couplings to help them locate, retrieve, transport and refine the oil and natural gas products that fuel the lives of people around the world. And our specialty tubing products are used by customers in the industrial, automotive and power generation industries for applications such as hydraulic cylinders, vehicle axles, industrial and agricultural equipment components, and much more. U. S. Steel Tubular Products and its related divisions produce a broad portfolio of seamless, welded and specialty tubular products and offer customers an array of finishing services. Our tubular capabilities make us the largest tubular producer in North America with total production capability of 2.8 million net tons. With enhanced capabilities and a strong commitment to quality, service and innovation, U. S. Steel is positioned to be the supplier of choice for tubular products.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and United States Steel Corporation careers!
We are located in Dallas, USA, America(North)
United States Steel Corporation Products
United States Steel Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Dallas
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAThis newly-created position will be responsible for performing and verifying electrical design engineering that covers the full range of main power generation and distribution systems ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Dallas United StatesHigh Paying Jobs in Dallas List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Dallas, United States Jobs in United States Oil and Gas Companies in Dallas, United States Companies in ...
- New Ventures Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAAccountable for developing BG’s subsurface/technical understanding of BG’s acquired interest in East Texas/North Louisiana. Understand the development plan and be able to advise on well ...
Top United States Steel Corporation Job Positions