primarily a gas field, but it also possesses significant quantities of oil, in thin zones under the gas cap, to the west of the field. West Troll can be divided into two major zones.
Troll West, North Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Vega by Equinor The Vega gas and condensate field consists of the Camilla, Belinda and Fram B finds in the north part of the North Sea.
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Heimdal by Equinor The Heimdal Gas Center, on Production License (PL) 036, is a hub for the processing and distribution of gas.
- Troll Oil I by Statoil Pipeline This 16-inch line carries oil for 86 kilometres from Troll B to Mongstad near Bergen, reaching a depth of more than 500 metres in the Hjelte Fjord. Began operating in 1995.
- Troll Oil II by Statoil Pipeline This 20-inch line carries oil for 82 kilometres from Troll C to Mongstad. Began operating with a daily capacity of 315,000 barrels in November 1999.
- Senior/Staff Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Provide reservoir engineering support for field development plans and be responsible for estimates of producible gas resources.
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…