The three Triton fields lie in the North Sea, 190km east of Aberdeen. They are being developed using an FPSO, located approximately 20km away from the Bittern field and 12km from the Guillemot West field, via subsea pipelines.
Triton, North Sea, Amerada Hess, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Hess Corporation independent oil gas exploration services and processing company
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Triton Engineering Services Company outsource engineering and operations companies by consistently applying effective management techniques
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, Australia To ensure the management of the Execution of FPSO System Work Package in accordance with the overall Project Development Plan, coordinating a team of engineers and fabrication specialists
- Tui, Amokura and Pateke Reserves Area Oil Project by… Three oil fields - Tui, Amokura and Pateke reserves located in PEP 38460, the offshore Taranaki basin, New Zealand - are being developed in phases under the Tui Area Oil Project.
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, France Preparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc
- South Arne by Amerada Hess is located in the Danish sector of the North Sea, in block DK 5604/29. Amerada Hess became the operator of the 7/89 licence, containing the South Arne field, in late 1994.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Bonga by Shell developed in 1993 as one of the first in Nigeria’s deepwater fields, Bonga is situated in Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 212, the 60 square kilometer field is located in 1000 meters waterdepths