Teekay Petrojarl in short: owns and operates four FPSOs in UK and Norwegian waters
Petrojarl is one of the largest operators of floating production storage and offloading vessels in the North Sea, measured by production capacity and number of vessels. Petrojarl owns and operates four FPSO vessels in addition to operating two shuttle tankers and one storage tanker. The four FPSOs have a combined production capacity of 339,000 barrels of oil per day and a crude oil storage capacity of one million barrels. All four of Petrojarl’s FPSOs – the Ramform Banff, Petrojarl I, Petrojarl Foinaven and Petrojarl Varg – are double hulled, rated for harsh environments and capable of working in deepwater fields.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Teekay Petrojarl careers!
We are located in Trondheim, Norway, Europe(North)
Teekay Petrojarl Products
Teekay Petrojarl Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayThe Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayWe seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top Teekay Petrojarl Job Positions