TALON Technical Sales in short: TALON Technical Sales was initiated and commenced operation on March 1, 1990, with a Company Goal to represent technical product lines in the areas of Physical Measurement, Signal Processing & Indication, Data Acquisition and Control (Hardware and Software) for the State of Texas. TALON serves a base of customers that are varied and include: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Refining, Utility, Food & Pharmaceutical, Research and Development Companies, Engineering Firms, OEM’s, End Users as well as Systems Integrators. TALON offers over seventy years of combined experience in Industrial Instrumentation Application Sales with forty years in the Manufacturers Representative Arena.
Hazardous Computers, Rugged Computers, Zone 1, Div 2, Gas Detection, Temperature, Pressure, Moisture, Dew Point, Load, Force, Torque, Flow, Level, Vibration, HART, Signal Conditioners, Data Loggers, Data Logging, RTU, Data Acquisition, Joysticks, Calibration
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and TALON Technical Sales careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
TALON Technical Sales Products
TALON Technical Sales Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top TALON Technical Sales Job Positions