T3 Energy Services, Inc. in short: manufacture, remanufacture, and distribution of oilfield products and services to the oil and gas industry
T-3 Energy Services, Inc. ("T3") listed as TTES on the NASDAQ exchange, engages in the manufacture, remanufacture, and distribution of oilfield products and services to the oil and gas industry primarily in the Gulf Coast region and Canada. It operates through two segments, Pressure Control and Distribution.The Pressure Control segment manufactures, remanufactures, and repairs high pressure service products, including valves, chokes, actuators, blow out preventors, manifolds, and wellhead equipment; manufactures accumulators and rubber goods; and applies custom coatings to customers’ products. This segment sells its products and services to companies engaged in the exploration, production, and pipeline transportation of oil and gas; companies in the petrochemical, chemical, and petroleum refining industries; and onshore and offshore contract drilling and well servicing companies.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and T3 Energy Services, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
T3 Energy Services, Inc. Products
T3 Energy Services, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top T3 Energy Services, Inc. Job Positions