– Submit daily activity reports to SWAT Manager. - Conduct record keeping of daily duties to including work done, lessons learned, observations, etc. - Attend recommended training for Subsea Engineers to conduct by OEM and available third party training centers. - Witness the assembly and testing of various equipment at OEM shops. Visiting shops while overhauls are being performed, and FAT testing. - Assist Subsea Superintendent as needed for various subsea related projects. - Develop and maintain a training log to be reviewed by NAFS Subsea Mananger. - Assist rig crew as needed in subsea maintenance while onboard drilling vessel. - Complete required OJT for assistant subssea supervisor.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Trainee in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Transocean USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Transocean America where you will be an important team member. Train and prepare for a future assignment on a rig as a Subsea Supervisor.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Transocean, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Trainee Jobs
- Fall 2009 Offshore Operations Technical Internship Jobs in Offshore, USAResponsibilities: Attend a 7-day intensive orientation and training session at Shell’s Robert Training Center in Robert, Louisiana where candidates will receive training in the following areas: Basic water safety and survival ...
- Summer Internships – Engineering division Jobs in Oslo, NorwayThe Engineering Division is globally responsible for project execution in all phases of projects, from Front End studies to Detail design, Fabrication support and Commissioning. The division consists of departments in Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo. The engineering disciplines are as follows: · Process · ...
- Competence Development Coordinator Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayThe positions reports to the manager of Engineering Services. Main tasks: * Identify Department core competence and monitor competence gap within the Department * Actively support implementation of FMC Competence System * Provide and maintain competence development plan for Technology & Engineering * Coordinate ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalIf you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. 1. Maintains and repairs all subsea systems and associated surface equipment, riser tensioning system, and drill string compensation systems onboard the rig. 2. High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of all technical calculations required for the ...
- Principal Engineer – Subsea and Well Control Jobs in Houston, USAThe Principal Engineer will be responsible for the development of design and repair specifications, evaluation, modification, and issue resolution of various structures, equipment and systems for new build, conversion, refurbishment, and upgrades to floating and self-elevating offshore drilling units. Responsibilities include accurate scheduling, budget and quality control, safety and reliability of engineering work. The Principal ...
- Sr. Drilling Engineer Jobs in Offshore, HoustonAnalyze client’s drilling projects by reviewing their proposed well design to assure company policy are in compliance and recommend client’s projects execution. Examine client’s well construction progress by reviewing daily drilling reports to assure the proposed well design is been executed properly providing technical solutions when necessary. Examine client’s non standard operations/projects (e.g. managed pressure ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Trainee Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs