Submar, Inc. in short: concrete mat technology pipeline operators
Submar, Inc. introduced concrete mat technology to the Gulf of Mexico in 1990. Before that time, pipeline operators in the Gulf used traditional sand/cement bags for pipeline crossings. Since Submar’s mat technology introduction, sand/cement bag pipeline crossings have become rare. Submar mats have been used very successfully for pipeline separation, stabilization and protection. Articulating concrete mat crossings are accepted as the new standard by DOT, MMS, Contractors and Pipeline Operators. The concrete mat is superior in quality of construction, cost savings, and worker safety. Submar, Inc. currently has five strategically located manufacturing facilities. Four in the United States (Louisiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Kentucky) and one in Mexico. Submar ships mats throughout the United States and all around the world. Submar manufactures two different size concrete mats consisting of 160 elements laced with 400’ of ultra violet stabilize copolymer extruded fiber rope.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Submar, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houma, USA, America(North)
Submar, Inc. Products
- Remora ProductsRemora products from Oceanworks International Advanced Submarine Rescue Vehicles Remora The "REMORA" is the current state of the art in advanced submarine ...
Submar, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houma
- Seismic Engineer Jobs in Houma, USAUnder minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Rig Manager Jobs in Houma, USAThe Rig Manager is responsible for coordinating the operational functions of the deepwater drillship, with special emphasis on the drilling operations, towards effective and efficient ...
- 2nd Mate/DPO Jobs in Houma, USAThe 2nd Mate/Dynamic Positioning Operator (DPO) operates and maintains the station-keeping system on the rig. Stands watch on rig moves.
Top Submar, Inc. Job Positions