Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. in short: products such as, Liners, Rods, Valves, Seats and other expendables.
Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc : In 1945, Arthur Leman began a company with a new idea for making pistons in the oil drilling industry. Since that time, this single product has evolved into the Fail-Safe® Piston and later in the early 1980’s came the biggest leader of all – The Dual-Duro® Piston. Southwest® currently manufactures over 7,800 major products such as, Liners, Rods, Valves, Seats and other expendables. Southwest® in the early 1970’s ventured into the manufacturing of Fluid Ends. Whether duplex or triplex Southwest® has led the industry. In fact, Southwest® has revolutionized the triplex Fluid End and our world famous two-piece "L"-Shape Fluid End Modules have dominated the market. And of course the Southwest® 7500 p.s.i Fluid Ends, have often been copied but never duplicated. As the future progressed, Southwest® has developed new time saving and economical products such as the Hydraulic Liner Retainers, Hydraulic Valve Covers and Hydraulic Piston Rods.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. Products
Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. Job Positions