Design and development of, primarily Java based, multi-tier distributed application suite for the analysis and reporting pipeline inspection data • Requirement gathering from internal users and other stakeholders • Play a proactive role in problem identification and resolution highlighting potential areas of concern and driving resolution of issues that affect project execution • On-time delivery of software solutions • Deliver technical support to multi-discipline teams across GE PII’s worldwide operational bases • Training and transfer of new technology to Operations Analysts
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Software Engineer in Newcastle, UK, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Software department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Design and development of, primarily Java based, multi-tier distributed application suite for the analysis and reporting pipeline inspection data
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Software Engineer Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
- Software Developer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayThe Control Systems Department in FMC is responsible for supplying control and monitoring systems to subsea installations for the production of oil and gas. The core expertise represented by this department is managed by Control Core Technology, a multi-disciplinary, technically advanced group responsible for the development and maintenance of subsea products. We are in close contact ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Newcastle
- Software Engineer Jobs in Newcastle, UKDesign and development of, primarily Java based, multi-tier distributed application suite for the analysis and reporting pipeline inspection data • Requirement gathering from internal users and other stakeholders • Play a proactive role in problem identification and resolution highlighting potential areas of concern and driving resolution of issues that affect project execution • On-time delivery of software solutions • Deliver technical support to ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
Software Engineer Related Positions
- Exchange Server Jobs
- WAN Jobs
- Database Programming Jobs
- Information Security Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- Asp.net Jobs
- Database Jobs
- Software Support Jobs
- Network Administration Jobs
- Information Technology Security Jobs
- PMI Jobs
- Graphic Design Jobs
- IT SecurITy Jobs
- Business Application Jobs
- Exploration Software Jobs
- Wireless Jobs
- Visual Basic Jobs
- Scrum Jobs
- Network Support Engineer Jobs
- Vmware Jobs