SNEPCO in short: nigerian oil gas exploration and production activities
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company, SNEPCO, began offshore activities in 1993 with the objectives of discovering and producing hydrocarbons from Nigeria’s frontier areas and a vision of becoming Africa’s leading deepwater oil and gas company. In May 2001, SNEPCO made another important discovery, South West Bonga, which will also add substantially to Nigeria’s crude oil reserves. SNEPCO drilling on the Bonga South West Development began in 1995 with first oil expected in 2005. SNEPCO is certain to make an enormous contribution to skills and technology transfer into Nigeria through the introduction of complex, deep water technology in which Shell is recognised to be a world leader. SNEPCO’S deep water Bonga discoveries are key to the government’s strategic aspirations of reaching 4MMB/day by 2010.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and SNEPCO careers!
We are located in Lagos, NIGERIA, Africa
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NIGERIA
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, Nigeriayou will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, Nigeriaresponsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Lagos
- Lead Contract Performace Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaFacilitate the bid handover and booking process and ensure that the necessary commercial information is understood and disseminated to the extended project team.
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaEngineering design of Subsea Tree System component and assemblies.
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThe Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract.
Top SNEPCO Job Positions