Smith International in short: engineering, drill bits, downhole tools and drilling fluids
Smith International, Inc. Subsea, company
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Smith International careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Smith International Products
Smith International Vacancies
- Trainee i-DRILL Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Due to continued growth, re-organisation and expansion we are looking for candidates with excellent technical and interpersonal skills for this key position based in Aberdeen
- Design Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Create engineering designs including documentation to facilitate manufacture, drawings (Pro-E), bills of materials and material specifications
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland to provide product development, reliability and engineering technical support to Operations and Sales for the Smith Drilling and Evaluation team.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Smith International Job Positions