Smedvig asa in short: is a leading offshore drilling and well services contractor
Smedvig is a leading offshore drilling contractor headquartered in Stavanger, Norway. Smedvig operates a fleet of four mobile drilling units, one deepwater drillship and nine tender rigs. Smedvig has 30 years of drilling operation experience in harsh environment of Europe’s northern offshore areas.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Smedvig asa careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Smedvig asa Products
Smedvig asa Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Smedvig asa Job Positions