Carrying out process simulations and preliminary equipment/facilities sizing as the basis for cost estimation · Carrying out and reviewing process studies · Ensuring appropriate process design software, guidelines and standards are used · Participating in HAZID/HAZOP studies · Providing process input and advice to the HEMP (Hazard Effect Management Process) · Interfacing with and supporting sub-surface engineering and other plant/field process and project engineers · Carrying out appropriate discipline and inter-discipline checks and reviews of engineering and design · Act as the custodian of the facility’s operating and technical integrity envelopes · Execute high level screening of potential improvement initiatives for the facilities
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Process Engineer in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Shell Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Process department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. We’re currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer to join us in the Shell office in Stavanger providing process engineer support to front end opportunities, projects in execution and operations support.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Process Engineer Jobs
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanAs Senior Inspection Engineer your duties will include: - Be responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines to ensure that plant and equipment is certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and offshore or onshore legislation as applicable, ensuring feedback of ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Senior Geophysicist Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist to join our geophysics team based in Stavanger. The team provides integrated seismic imaging, reservoir characterisation, drilling support services and field development activities to exploration and production teams in Norway and throughout Shell EP Europe. The Geophysics team in Stavanger consists of about 12 people. In addition ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineering We have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norwayconducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Senior Process Engineer Related Positions
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Process Safety Management Jobs
- Gas Plant Process Operator Jobs
- Statistical Process Control Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Process Control System Jobs
- Process Safety Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Process Instructor Jobs
- Gas Processing Plant Operator Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Process Chemical Engineer Jobs
- LNG Process Engineer Jobs
- Data Processing Jobs
- Process Safety Engineering Jobs
- Process Control Engineer Jobs
- Process Engineer Refinery Jobs
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs
- Process Controls Engineer Jobs
- Gas Processing Engineer Jobs