As a Senior Pipeline Engineer, you will assist in the Pipeline Integrity Management of various oil production facilities and with the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to the allocated offshore platforms. Your duties will include: - Prepare and implement inspection strategies to ensure that pipelines, risers and ESDVs are certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and offshore legislation. - Manage internal and external inspections and to assess the remaining operational life of the pipelines.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Pipeline Engineer in Wytch Farm, UK, Europe vacant at Oceaneering UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Oceaneering Europe where you will be an important team member. Manage internal and external inspections and to assess the remaining operational life of the pipelines
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanAs Senior Inspection Engineer your duties will include: - Be responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines to ensure that plant and equipment is certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and offshore or onshore legislation as applicable, ensuring feedback of ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACandidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering with strong preference being given to those candidates who also possess a Master’s degree in Engineering. In addition to education, candidates should also have a minimum of 5 years experience in Offshore Pipeline Engineering. This experience should include: pipelay stress ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Wytch Farm
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Wytch Farm, UKAs a Senior Pipeline Engineer, you will assist in the Pipeline Integrity Management of various oil production facilities and with the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to the allocated offshore platforms. Your duties will include: - Prepare and implement inspection strategies to ensure that pipelines, risers and ESDVs are certified in accordance ...
Senior Pipeline Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs