was discovered in 1993, with the semi-submersible drilling rig Ocean Alliance, whilst it was exploring the deep waters of the Shetland Trough in the NW Atlantic. Schiehallion lies in 400m of water and it extends across four blocks.
Schiehallion Oil Field, North Sea, BP, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Alliance Engineering Alliance Wood Group Engineering, LP was founded in 1993 to serve a wide range of needs in the energy industry. Since the beginning, Alliance has been at the forefront, helping customers develop and transport their…
- Total Waste Management Alliance PLC specialises in offshore and onshore cuttings handling, cuttings processing, oily water treatment, pit cleaning, drill cuttings containment
- Driller, Semi-submersible Jobs in Offshore, International we are seeking a Driller, Semi-Submersible for our International rig location
- Deep Marine Technology Deep Marine Technology., oil and gas operators continue to drill in increasingly deeper waters, their reliance upon dependable subsea contractors to assist them in achieving their objectives rise as well. Here at Deep Marine Technology…
- China Ocean Shipping(Group) Company specializing in shipping and logistics, serving as a shipping agency and providing with services in freight forwarding, shipbuilding, shiprepairing
- Alliance Marine Services independent organization, offering customized marine services to the maritime and offshore industries.
- Atlantic Marine Inc. four shipyards, new construction, repairs and conversion
- Atlantic Towing Limited Specializing in Offshore Support Vessels, Anchor Handling, Ocean and Coastal Towage
- Sub-Atlantic Ltd leading manufacturer of Comanche, Mohican, Super Mohawk, Mohawk and Navajo Electric ROV Systems
- Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services A Subsea Engineering Company, Atlantic Marine is fully equipped for Diver & ROV Intervention jobs. AMOS works in line with IMCA Procedures. Atlantic Marine and Oilfield Services Ltd (RC. 160570) Incorporated in 1994, is a…
- Ocean Rig ASA the world’s largest and most modern drilling rigs, built for ultra deep water and extreme weather conditions
- Atlantic XL Inc. specialist engineering products and services to Oil & Gas, Utilities and Natural Gas Companies