Petro Artic in short: Supplier network for petroleum projects in the far north
Petro Arctic was established in 1997. Statoil and members of the Association finance the Association’s operations. The Association has its own Board elected from member companies, and HONU AS in Hammerfest provides the secretariat responsible for day-to-day business. The Association works in cooperation with Statoil, local and regional authorities, and not least, with contractors and sub-contractors. Aim Petro Arctic is an organisation representing the interests of companies wishing to position themselves as suppliers to the development and operation of the Snøhvit LNG facility and the future expansion project in North Norway and the Barents Sea.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Petro Artic careers!
We are located in Hammerfest, Norway, Europe(North)
Petro Artic Products
- Magnacide Biocide ProductsMagnacide Biocide products from Baker Petrolite Concentrated Broad Spectrum Biocide Magnacide Biocide MAGNACIDE 575 is a concentrated broad spectrum biocide, particularly effective ...
Petro Artic Vacancies
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsWe’re currently looking to recruit two Reservoir Engineers to join us in the Netherlands.
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeProvide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization
- Lead Engineer – Offshore Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeProvide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Hammerfest
- Environment engineer Jobs in Hammerfest, NorwayGiving advice in external enviroment issues
Top Petro Artic Job Positions