Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. in short: oil and gas drilling & well service industry in the Middle East and North Africa
Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. (OES) is a Texas Corporation established in 1980 in order to serve the oil and gas drilling & well service industry in the Middle East and North Africa. We specialize in servicing a limited number of clients with a full line of high quality supply-house services. We currently have fully operational branch offices in Hassi Messaoud (Algeria), Baghdad (Iraq) as well as Jebel Ali (Dubai). We have stocking facilities in Houston, Jebel Ali and Hassi Messaoud.The situation in Iraq is changing quite rapidly and we have taken all necessary steps to allow us to respond swiftly to the oilfield industry requirements for post war reconstruction and growth. We feel that this will be an opportunity for OES as a high quality oilfield equipment supplier to excel and be able to contribute to the reconstruction efforts.In Algeria we have been heavily involved in the modernization and refurbishment of drilling and production equipment. We have opened a new maintenance & warehousing facility in Hassi Messaoud to serve as our main operations base for Algeria.In all of the countries we operate, we have earned the reputation of being the premier supply-house for oilfield equipment.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. Products
Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Overseas Equipment Services, Inc. Job Positions